675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Pictures of my 675

Discussion in 'General' started by The Fridge, Apr 18, 2009.

1. The Fridge

The Fridge

I haven't a clue how to upload my pictures so I've got my brother to do it for me!
    Here are a couple of pictures of my 09 675 (notice the tiny chicken strips and that was the weekend I got it, now they're virtually non-existant. I'll put up closer pictures of the tyre when i can.)

Attached Files:

2. snap.. :D best colour, not that we had much choice, good choice mate :cool:

3. SteveH

SteveH

Hi Fridge,

Looking nice mate. I very nearly got a black one myself until my missus put a stop to me getting a new bike lol. Kind of glad she did though as I ended up with a Masterbike and I'm very happy with it :)

Have fun!

Steve

4. The Fridge

The Fridge

i thort so 2 Nigel(best color) thort with such a great bike they wud at least given as many color options as last year or may b 1 xtra 1!
    Glad ur happy with yors Steve even if the other 1/2 put a spanner in the works! i'll b sure to hav fun on mine, going to Ireland on it middle of May for 6 days with a tour group then 3 days after we get bac i'm off to the Isle Of Man on it with a few mates (13 in all) for 4 days, u no 4 a gentle tootle round the circuit!! :D

5. Rowly

Rowly

Steve, diamonds are a girls best friend, fair exchange for a new bike ;) :lol:

6. Graham H675

Graham H675

nice they do look the nuts in black. Rowly i just wish my wife went for the dimond op mine wanted a new house :eek: :eek: :eek:

7. Stu

Stu

Why is that Nige, are they only doing it in Black :?: I thought blue was an option too ow was that just an 08 colour. Our local dealer went tits up so I don't get into a Triumph showroom much these day. :(

8. jimjam39

jimjam39

blue was just an 08 colour Stu. They are only in black or red if you want an 09 model :)

9. Stu

Stu

I want a black one. I like what they have done with the brakes and engine covers. :)

10. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

oooOo envious straight away, looks great... I wasn't too sure about the face lift on the new models but it's grown on me a lot...

11. The Fridge

The Fridge

to b honest i like the look of the older bike better; the headlight's and the grill. but i like the fact that my 09 model is 3 kilo's lighter, has a tad more power and comes in 'Black' !