675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Pillion seat advice needed !

Discussion in 'General' started by redfreddie, Mar 18, 2009.

1. redfreddie

redfreddie

Hi everyone,

Took the gf out yesterday for the 1st time and she was sliding about all over the place, are there any products out there that you know of that will help keep her from sliding about ? I found this site http://www.busters-accessories.co.uk/pr ... /Triboseat but nothing for the 675 Daytone ! Any ideas greatly appreciated as it spoilt her fun a bit yesterday,
    Cheers,
    redfreddie

2. Rowly

Rowly

Triboseat do an anti slip cover for the D675,check out Ebay
    or the link below ;)

3. Rowly

Rowly

4. i'll second the triboseat, easy to fit, cheap and they work well.

5. I've got a triboseat fitted to my 675. I still can't seem to embed images on this forum (probably due to the security on my works laptop), so have a look on my gallery for a picture.

I got it off ebay.

6. redfreddie

redfreddie

thanks everyone, i'll check it out today and get one sorted ! Will defo make the gf more inclined to come out on the bike ;)

7. sounds like a good reason not to get one m8...... each to their own i suppose...lol

8. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

mmmmmmmmmmmmm ...... not my cup of tea but I only nip my son to school in the morning so no worries on the rear seat slip problem.

9. jimjam39

jimjam39

I have recieved instructions that I must get one of these :( (from the boss)

10. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Whoops....buy a Sissee Belt far more usefull and dont look like your picking up the week ends shopping :lol:

11. jimjam39

jimjam39

Yeah Ive got to get one of those as well :!: I'm sure she thinks I'm trying to lose her off the back :twisted: :lol: