675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Please vote tomorrow

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Edski675, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Edski675

Edski675

Administrator Staff Member

Wot it says.

All but coincides with the anniversary of the D Day landings which reminds me so much of what it's all about.

I don't give a fuck who you vote for. I really don't. Just go and exercise your democratic right. Please. Hell there are so few ways now. You put a petition on 10Downing Street.co.uk, you waste your time. You write to your MP, Labour or Tory they're too busy fiddling their expenses so you get ignored. You write to the paper, you have Special Branch monitoring you. You go on a demo, you get demonised as a leftie terrorist and videod by police officers who beat you up when the cameras have stopped rolling. Seems to me that our government will tolerate no place for peaceful protest any more, if you do you're a subversive troublemaker.

So please please use your vote, it's the only way you can get a message to this stinking thieving dishonest mendacious and corrupt bunch of sharks.

2. hear hear...i agree Ed....shame there aint a tick box with "none of the above " on the ballot paper...i always vote for the one i know will lose, as there aint anyone worth voting for at the mo, that way i know the government cant fiddle my unused vote...

3. kingfixer

kingfixer

Exactly Nige.. i mean who the hell are you supposed to vote for, they are all a bunch of lying bastards. :evil:

4. Edski675

Edski675

If I didn't vote Tory I would vote for the Green Party. In fact I still might. I like their leader, Caroline Lucas, she gives me a semi on :eek:

5. OMG ed i hope that was a joke

6. andysjt

andysjt

Attached Files:

7. andysjt

andysjt

hummm its a teaser for sure which one would i go for ???

8. kingfixer

kingfixer

9. Edski675

Edski675

Caroline Lucas any day!!! Miss Pussy looks like she's just had her 14th birthday.

Anyway just been to vote. Out of the cast of thousands on the Euro ballot paper there was no Green Party candidate. So the Tories got the nod after all.

10. andysjt

andysjt

usualy the way ,the one that catches your eye ant on the ballot paper anyway

is Caroline Lucas the thinking mans crumpet then ed ?

11. Edski675

Edski675

I met her once, many years ago, as my now wife was a PhD student (in History) at Exeter University in the late 1980s, and she vaguely knew Caroline Lucas as she was also doing a PhD (in English). What I like about her is that she thinks before opening mouth, so what comes out is considered and articulate. She has been on Radio 4 a lot recently and it is hard to fault what she says. And I think she looks good :D

12. spike

spike

in that picture of caroline lucas she looks like a vulcan off star trek :D

13. spike

spike

my vote goes with the trumph girl :lol: :lol: :D