675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Post Pics of your D675

Discussion in 'General' started by speedygreene, Apr 3, 2008.

1. speedygreene

speedygreene

2. Blue Hare

Hello, hello.
    I stumbled across this forum and really like the design. Can't wait to see what else comes up. Although my pictures are a bit out-dated, Here are a couple.

2008 Triumph Daytona 675, Neon Blue

Mods pictured: Euro Signals, 4LED Signals, Integrated Taillight, SS Tail Eliminator.
    Current Mods In Addition: Rear Seat Cowl, Removed Passenger Pegs, Heated Gear Control Mount, Cigarette Lighter Power Outlet, GPS Mount.
    Mods In The Mail: Ixil Triple Silencer, TuneBoy.

Attached Files:

3. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Neon blue does seem to stand out very well, the tail light mod seems to work well. Be good to see pictures once you get the Ixil Triple Silencer added on; ive seen them on the street triple but not on a 675.

Thanks for the comment on design of the site; it's been one of those ongoing projects - got a few more changes in mind for the site e.g. (name)@675.cc email (short and sweet) and a few minor design tweaks needed here and there - it's more of a time issue for me but got any comments please feel free to leave them.

Thanks for posting!

Craig.

4. Good luck w/ all of that! I'll check back regularly for any updates or new sections to ramble on! :) Best wishes!

5. just picked up the 675 SE last week...post a few pics shortly!!!

6. here are a few pics of my D675

Attached Files:

7. gorgeous snub nose and clean undertail, daytonaman. Do you know by chance how much weight you took off with that change? --ITS

8. iam not for sure but it was about 15-17 lbs. it changed the turn in and holding the mid corner ,and not to mention the extra hp ,and torque comeing out of corners . I got the tuneboy comeing to get to a dyno and get the tune just right.
    matt

9. DANO

DANO

ai92.photobucket.com_albums_l3_FDNYDANO18_IMG_1119.jpg Pic is cut off on this site........ sorry

ai92.photobucket.com_albums_l3_FDNYDANO18_QF1M6336.jpg

10. AcB46

AcB46

ai277.photobucket.com_albums_kk45_AcB46_day4.jpg just got 675 loving it now using s4 for track

11. Cooler king

Cooler king

My girls on a night out !

Attached Files:

12. Well this is mine. I've only done 400 miles since I picked her up last week. Just starting to go faster but already putting a massive smile on my face :D
    My other and only bike before this is a 1978 T140v... to say its a revelation would be a major understatement! the clutch feels the same though :lol:
    I just need to learn how to ride a bike with brakes now.
    happy riding all..

jim :geek:

Attached Files:

13. Welcome Mate! Slight contrast between old and new! Hope you enjoy it! Glad to see you got the best colour too! :)

14. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Can't go wrong with the Black SE version. ;)