675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Post Whore

Discussion in 'General' started by jimjam39, Mar 26, 2009.

1. jimjam39

jimjam39

After looking at the numbers ive noticed that we appear to have what the yanks would call a post whore in our midst ! Yes you have guessed it, its......Jap_Sti_3 :lol: :lol: In a relatively short time (he joined on the 23rd december 2008) he has posted more than anyone else on this site (364 and counting), thats even more than Craig. Hats off to you Jap that is some posting :D , Have you not got a telly or something :?: :lol:

2. :D I noticed that as well. But you know we're just encuraging him.......he'll reply to this :!:

Go on my son! :lol:

3. jimjam39

jimjam39

I would feel cheated if he didn't :lol: ;)

4. Maybe it was a competition and now he's won, he'll never post again!!!

I hope not but Craig will have chance to overtake while he is on his big trip.

5. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

lol, I knew he was catching up but didn't know he was that close... outrage! ;) :lol: I'll swindle my way back into the lead on his Croatia trip.... hat's off to Jap for the posts for sure! :D

6. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well Bu***er Me......................................... Fame at last.

What's a telly???

Thank's Jimjam, never realised just like to get involved, I can back off if you all prefer.......................NOT :lol:

7. ahh :!: got him :D

Jap my good fellow, why would we ever want you to back off. I think you post like you ride........... to the max! :lol:

keep it up and see you on the road (even if its just a blur) :D

8. jimjam39

jimjam39

Would not hear of it.....its what makes these forums so good, lots of advice, opinions,storys and a bit of friendly banter :D keep up the good posts :)

9. Rowly

Rowly

This site just wouldn't be the same without that flag blowing gently in the background,
    So keep em coming, cause Graig's going to post like hell when you're in Croatia. :lol:

10. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Bet I beat him to 500 :lol: :lol: :lol:

All lugaged up and ready for a couple of weeks testing out the gear.......................... :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

11. Craig

haha; lol - most likely - damn work munching my time at the moment - just you wait until croatia :cool:

12. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

400 and counting Craig. Mind 90% of my posts are factual I hope. And I'm chuffed we are picking up a great following. Well done mate, great site and worth all the effort ;)

13. Rowly

Rowly

Jap, you could always stop at an internet cafe in Croatia and tell us how the trips going.
    Or why not get the smallest laptop you can carry and send us a daily diary, :lol: :lol:

14. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Thought about cadging my mates Blackberry....................... now you really got me thinking Rowly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron make sure the camp sites have Tinternet Cafe's......................... :cool: :lol: :lol: :ugeek:

15. Craig

haha; brilliant - damn the plan has been foiled :( ! :p

16. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Past 500 posts without a whisper............................... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Role on 1000 :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. Craig

haha, have you got access to the database that I don't know about... I'm going have to review my security on the forum! :lol: Congrats! first member to 500! :p

18. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Looks like your on to a winner Craig. Question is would you have made me a moderator if you had known I'm a 675 Nut :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. Craig

haha; well the thought crossed my mind ;p though no regrets so far! :D

20. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

Congratulations on your first 500 Jap_Sti!

Looks like I have some work to do! :shock: