675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Posts in wrong section

Discussion in 'Comments, Suggestions & Site Questions' started by Godzilla, May 18, 2009.

1. Godzilla

Godzilla

Hi,

It seems to me there are quite a few post in obviuosly the wrong section, eg new members saying hello in general rather thaan the introduction part. On other forums I have used the moderators have the permissions to put posts into the correct sectio. It keeps the forum more organised and user friendly and stops good threads being lost to quickly.
    Just an observation, not a criticism.

2. As long as they post - fantastic. :D

But you are right.

3. Godzilla

Godzilla

True but as the forum grows, as im sure it will it could get messy.

4. Stu

Stu

Some of the hello posts were there before the hello section. I blame Craig :D

5. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

That's it blame me while my broadband is broken :-( lol
    I agree, a small shuffle around with posts us needed especially as we're getting busier. To try and make it easier for everyone is there any way anyone would like to see changed with the forum categories? Or if anyone has any general ideas into new forum ideas to try and split the posts into more defined areas; though ultimatly I'm keen on keeping it simple :) oh well I'll have a play when my broadband comes back to life :)