675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Praise - Protyre, Enfield

Discussion in 'General' started by Aceman, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Aceman

Aceman

I'v just had a pair of Bridgestone Battlax S21's fitted to my toy. I ordered them yesterday, clearly stating that I needed them fitted before 4pm. The manager, Jim rang me back to say he was going to get them in for me, but could not guarantee a time. I got a call from him at 11:30 this morning, saying they'd arrived, yay!.

The fitter, Dan, was careful to show me the chips on my wheels before he removed them. Now this is a first for me, after Dan had taken the old tyres off, he cleaned the wheels for me, doing the back one quite thoroughly in what I think was a degreasing sink. He also adjusted and lubed the chain.

The price I was quoted was £234, cheaper than Burwins £246, and Motorcycle Tyres UK £259 (which I'm meant to get a discount from as I'm a member of ELAM www.elam.org.uk).

This was very good service indeed, and I'd encourage you guys to entertain them for your next set of rubber. Their details are:

http://www.protyre.co.uk/tyre-centres/protyre-enfield.aspx

Protyre Enfield, Tel 020 8367 8555, 770 - 780 Great Cambridge Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3RN.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Sounds like a good set up they have there, Martin. Shame it's too far for me to take my bike!

3. emma-lou

emma-lou

Blokes in Salisbury Protyre are excellent, really helpful, considered and competitive. Their sister branch Micheldever tyres also great bunch. Always use them for van, just got a good deal on the m7's there.