675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Pwllheli 2 - what do you think?

Discussion in 'Meets' started by Edski675, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Edski675

Edski675

Administrator Staff Member

At the risk of sounding a bit forward... this was a terrific ride :cool:

Would there be any interest in doing it again? We might even get as far as Abersoch. Hopefully this time with everyone - Andy, Mark and Jamie? Midgeman? And Keith and Spike might meet us in the right place!!!! Ian might have another bike by then too. Experience was that coming back via Barmouth was great but made it a bit too long, so I'd prune it so we get back at a sensible time.

Thoughts???? Dates to avoid?

Edski

2. jimjam39

jimjam39

Just had a quick look at my Shift rota Edski, I'm coming up to weekends in again now so I'm not really available for a full days ride until the 8th August :eek: , and then the following weekend of the 15th and 16th. I would say I'm available next sunday, but I'm really not confident that I will have had my bike back :? I know these dates are a bit far off, but they are something to bear in mind.

3. I can confirm it is a terrific ride, how ever that Pwllhehi is a bit of a one horse town. There's nothing in it.

4. andysjt

andysjt

hi Ed ,
    if you go again i would be interested , depending on date ?
    sorry i didnt make it this time , but i needed to finish the house painting before the scaffolding goes back today
    so just run out of time in the end , looks like you had a good time at any rate

5. spike

spike

yeah it was a good run out and the road out of bala across towards the coast was awesome :D
    +1 on what keith said though pwithelli is boring probably better heading barmouth way IMO .
    but it was a good laugh and some really good biking roads to be had :twisted:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HI all, I'm back on 2 wheels :D :D :D :D :D .
    Is there room on this trip for a small bike and a steady old rider ;) ?

7. andysjt

andysjt

xcbr ( ian )

what u got ??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

250 vtr honda.
    I couldn't have a 600 because I would keep comparing it to the trumpet and and get really disappointed .

Attached Files:

9. andysjt

andysjt

bet you could still out ride me on it :D

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No chance, the only way I could keep up with you is if you towed me :D lol .
    The vtr only has 32 horses and skinny tyres :eek: .
    But it does go like s**t off a shovel :D

11. Edski675

Edski675

Itching to have a look at it :D

12. mark mac

mark mac

I'll be up for it but work the same shifts as Spike...only i do 4 days 4 off and he does 2days 2 nights 4 off. just coming into my weekends for 3 weeks. midweek is cool though...

13. spike

spike

count me in too, depending on shift rota that is ;)

14. spike

spike

so whens the return leg???

15. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Keep me informed Edski, would be good to have another run out with you all. :D

16. Edski675

Edski675

Sorry peeps, just been a bit busy. Will sort.

Ed

17. c4rlos

c4rlos

I will be up for this if the date suits. i wont be tryin to keep up with spike an keith though !! LOL

Cheers