675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Race Manifold

Discussion in 'Wanted & Swaps' started by RichyBrown, Feb 16, 2016.

1. RichyBrown

RichyBrown

Can anyone on here help me please?

I have an arrow end can, but I'm looking to decat the system and I'm looking for a race exhaust system (3-1 manifold) for a 2007 Daytona 675. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I know I can get one from the Triumph catalogue but it's £400+. I can deal with second hand and can also modify.

Help?

Thank you in advance.

2. Get your old system decatted and the valve removed by a local engineering company or t3 racing and uk race support do an exchange service for your old one

3. Got a spare one in my shed
    You local to essex?

4. RichyBrown

RichyBrown

I'm not unfortunately. How much would you want for it? Is it complete? I would pay the costs for postage?

5. Dainesegirl

Dainesegirl

Interested in this....if decatted would bike need feeling set up again?

6. Just need to get a map that allows for the decat and removal of the valve

I will have to dig it out and put some pics up for ya

7. StMarks

StMarks PTG

Quite a lot of us have decatted the manifolds. As said T3 offer an exchange service, or if you're handy with the welder it's not too bad a job to do yourself. many people also choose to loose the EXUP valve at the same time (although I've kept mine, and just removed the catalyser)
    The resultant change of backpressure will effect the engine breathing slightly, so to reap the most benefit a re-map would offer the best results.
    Hth.

8. Dainesegirl

Dainesegirl

Thanks StMarks. Sounds like a trip to BSD is required then...

9. I've just removed bed one from my project bike whilst removing the rad & gear shaft for my poorly race bike.
    Let me know if either of you are still looking?