675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Rage against the machine are number 1!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by paws, Dec 20, 2009.

1. paws

paws

Ohhh yeess, stick that Simon Cowell!!!!!!!!

Rage against the machine are christmas number one instead of another spoon fed manufactured muppet!! :twisted: :twisted:

2. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

haha, brilliant. Personally I don't like the song - but a little fed up with the x-factor xmas scenario so all in all great news! :D btw what's happened to proper christmas songs? :cry:

3. rage against the machine are signed with sony, and who has lots of shares in sony..............simon cowell.......a win win situation methinks

4. kingfixer

kingfixer

I'm with Craig..i don't really like the song...but anything is better than the manufactured drivel that seems to be about now!! X factor what a load of S***E !! IMO

5. fkkr1s

fkkr1s Moderator Staff Member

I agree, I am also fed up of Last Christmas (wham) and the bloody fairy tale of NewYork by the Pogues...
    BAHHHH Humbug......
    Saying that Florence and the machine were on the radio this morning singing "last Christmas" it sounded good..

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL...
    :booze:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great to have a proper number 1 at last. Just a shame Simon Scowel has won no matter who got it.

7. It doesn't matter about the money for sony, or simon. All that matters is the message, and the message is f*** off with X-factor!

8. henrymc

henrymc

Anyone who likes a alternative twist to Christmas songs keep a lookout for a album called,
    We wish you a metal Xmas I think it is ace. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: