675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

rear sets

Discussion in 'General' started by tractorboy, Mar 11, 2009.

1. tractorboy

tractorboy

hi anybody seen or fitted the new arrow rear sets to there 675 saw a picture in the catalogue and they look brill :D but cost about 350 quid :eek: a bit pricey.the bloke in the bike shop said he had`nt sold any yet.any pic`s would be great`cheers

2. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi there, I have been looking into a set but am finding unless you go with the race gear change mode(set on ebay) i.e. down is up ect then your stuffed. :?

The Arrow ones look the DB's and if you go with the optional quick shift and remap its a lot of dosh to look good. :shock: Quick shift just means you can change up without backing off or using clutch so does really help. I have my bike set now that at top wack I can do this without the rear sets or repap :twisted:

Mind since when as that stopped any of us spending cash on looking individual, my advice is GO FOR IT ;) :D :cool: