675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Ride Sunday?

Discussion in 'General' started by Edski675, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Edski675

Edski675

Administrator Staff Member

Anyone up for a ride tomoz? Don't mind where... Earlier the better :D

Posted here as more peeps will prob see it but in Meets as well.

Ed

2. markirel

markirel

I can't :( . I've got the old's visiting and we've committed to taking the push iron's to Cannock Chase. Have fun though, I'm sure the riding will be better than mine, I've got a kiddie trailer to lug up the various fire roads!

3. andysjt

andysjt

already went out today so dont think ill be going sunday

just had a blast over clee hills & bridgnorth

another time ED ?

4. Edski675

Edski675

Am going up The Raven for brekkie and then on to the Ponderosa via Ellesmere and Ruabon :D

5. Edski675

Edski675

I got up the Raven and the place was all but empty apart from a mens bowling team from Norn Iron. Had a very tasty fry up and then onto the Pondy, there were about 100 bikes up there, with several police bikes - nope not checking plates and cans, which was just as well cos I think everyone would have been nicked, turned out they were promoting Bikesafe. Came home via the A5, which I don't usually do, as I thought I didn't like the high bridge over the River Dee, but I didn't even notice it so wondered why I've avoided it and gone through Chirk or Ellesmere to avoid it all these years :roll: The A5 was damn busy, it was about 11.45 by this time, so enjoyed strategic overtakes :D Nice ride it was.