675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Saying Hi to the 675 world

Discussion in 'General' started by mb_, May 23, 2008.

1. mb_

mb_

Mike from Leicester saying Hi here. I have an Obsidian Black 07 675 that I bought second hand in February. It as 5k on it. I have put 1k on it myself. I'm off to the TT next week. Really looking forward to that. The last bike was a d600 in racing yellow. That bike was great but this bike is better. I went to Cat and Fiddle 2 weeks ago and it ran really well. :cool:

ai263.photobucket.com_albums_ii132_mb_bike_d675_blackbeautyright.jpg

Speed camera ... what speed camera?

2. Hi Mike!

I pick up my black 675 on thursday! Can't wait, am moving from a Ducati 999 so gonna have to get used to changing down a cog a bit more, and revving it a bit more, but can't wait! loved the test ride i had, and love everything else about it!

All we need is a good summers weather now! :)

3. Stu

Stu

Hi Mike

Your bike looks like it could do with some carbon fibre. :D When I bought mine I got £675 worth of accessories. I got the carbon infills and the heatshield. Makes a world of difference.

Stu#1

4. mb_

mb_

Yea I know. I didn't buy it new. I couldn't get enough trade in for my old D600 from a Triumph dealer. I got £800 more from a non Triumph dealer for my bike. I actually sold the old bike for what i paid for it :eek: 2 years before. And there wasn't anything wrong with the old bike. there isn't any CF on it. Doesn't make it go any faster :D The bike was owned by a Triumph employee. I think it is a test colour. Anyway the previous owner had to keep it for a year under the staff purchase scheme. So no CF option .....

ai263.photobucket.com_albums_ii132_mb_bike_d675_00013_1.jpg