675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

SCALA RIDER TEAMSET BLUETOOTH Comms

Discussion in 'General' started by Fez, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Fez

Fez

Hey.

Has anyone out there ever used the SCALA RIDER TEAMSET BLUETOOTH helmet communications. I am looking for a decent set of comms so I ca talk to the son when he is on the back, he so light I forget he is there and have to keep checking on him...... Any feedback would be most welcome. Cheers

2. I've not used the teamset, only the solo one that comes with the tomtom rider. I have however just bought a new autocom logic that would work for what you need it for. It is wired though and fitting it into the helmet can be a bit tricky. I road tested it yesterday and it was good up to the speed limit. Obviously I wouldnt break the law so i dont know what its like after 70. Good piece of kit i reckon.

3. Liar :lol:

4. Fez

Fez

Keith. Thanks for the info matey.... Do you have the autocom hard wired to the bike for power or are you using the battery option ? I did think about the hard wired option but was wondering how the sound quality differed between the autocom and the oxford bike mike 4, which comes in much cheaper..... also concerned that wired option will result in pillions jumping off and forgetting to unplug first, could result in a mess....

5. I've just stuck to unit itself in my jacket pocket. If i had the hard wired option I myself would jump of without disconnecting it. I always forget about things like that.