675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Service Repair Manual

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Tweaks' started by DaytonaSparky, Apr 16, 2009.

1. DaytonaSparky

DaytonaSparky

Hi All,

I have an electronic copy of the D675 service repair manual if anyone wants a copy.

Unfortunately it seems too big to post on the site, but I should be able to email it out if anyone is interested.

Cheers
    Sparky

2. DaytonaSparky

DaytonaSparky

Hi Nigel,

Damn attahments too big for the email, so I had to upload it to a file sharing site. I put your email address in when I uploaded it and it should have sent you a link. all you need to do is go onto the site and wait for the box that counts down in the bottom right and you can do a regualr download.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Cheers
    Sparky

3. Steven

Steven

Hi Sparky,

I'm the Daytona 675 owner from Hong Kong, could you send me the link to download the manual?
    since Triumph is not popular in Hong Kong, most of the shop won't give a service to my bike expect the decler which is very expersive...

my e-mail is [email protected]

Thank you!!

4. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Welcome on board Steven.......................Hope you have hadded you location to the map :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you get back to UK much :?: Give us a shout if you do and it would be great to get you out to meet the Lads ;)

Our furthest member away from the UK yet "Per Chance" Great to have you on board :ugeek:

Jap

5. Steven

Steven

hi Jap,

I'm the Hong Kong local people :D
    If you have a chance travel to Hong Kong, just leave me a message, I can get you out to meet lads in here :lol:

6. Don't tempt him Steven, he might just take a little detour when he's in Croatia :eek:

7. Stu

Stu

:D :lol: :eek:

8. Steven

Steven

:lol: :lol: :lol:

9. mate is this a pdf file thats been scanned. ive got one but i dont know if its the same thing or not.

10. hi sparks, no email yet, can you send again, give this one a [email protected].....cheers bud

11. DaytonaSparky

DaytonaSparky

Hi Keith,

Indeed it is a PDF that appears to have been scanned....looks a bit like a Haynes manual.

The link to download it is below......Nigel, this should work for you as well I think!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=840LHSFN

Let me know if it doesn't.

Cheers
    Sparky

12. worked a treat :cool: thanks sparks

13. Steven

Steven

hi Sparky,

I can only read to 16.13 after that I get an error for incomplete image, anyone get the same problem?

Steven

14. I,ve just downloaded no problem. Try downloading it again,it may not of downloaded properly 1st time. FYI it is a genuine Triumph workshop manuel, as it is the same format as the one I had for TT600!

15. DaytonaSparky

DaytonaSparky

Craig, If you can read this is there anyway you can upload this file to the site? It is pretty big, but then everyone can see use it!

16. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

It's one of those things that I've always wanted to host here, it is possible. The only thing holding me back is the legality of me holding the file here. There's no way around it; if I could guarantee it would benefit only members here and there would be no legal issue I would put it up for download right now. The world we live in today :(