675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Shark lids??

Discussion in 'General' started by 675 hooligan, Jun 15, 2009.

1. 675 hooligan

675 hooligan

hey folks,just wondering if any1 uses a shark lid ive been lookin at the rsi gutiolini rep i cant spell his name so i apologise haha its the only design that i really like at the mo outta all the lids ive seen and its farely priced aswell at 270 badgers,i know shark were gash a couple year ago but they've came on alot and alot of big riders are using them so i am curious.... i use a agv ti tech evo - THE ZOO at the mo lol :mrgreen: cheers folks

2. hi hooligan, ive got the rsi, theres a piccy in my gallery..paid 230 for it but have since seen it for 180....its the comfiest lid i could find for me, i also had the rsr2 and that was bloody awful....shop around, im sure you can find it cheaper

3. i got an RSI and i like it you may struggle to get a dark visor for it though i had to wait 8 weeks for one. I wouls defo buy another one, i only paid £95 for it off ebay last years model.