675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Side light bulbs?

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Tweaks' started by Anonymous, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous

I've had a google and search this forum but for the life of me can t find what sidelight bulb is used, does anyone know I really don't want to take one out to find out... (seems lazy) but is beand new... Also has anyone fitted led sidelights yet?

2. I've ordered my led flush indicators, I'll let you knw how I get on.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous

Hey mate, I mean the small bulbs within the headlights, i will be keeping the stock indicators>

4. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Well I just checked the manual for you, you lazy git. And the manual don't say!!!! But it does tell you on page 97 how to change them, so no option other than to take one out and have a look, GSI. Nope I ain't doin it for you, I've had a few bevvies and I'm not safe with a screwdriver :lol:

5. henrymc

henrymc

You could always ask your local Triumph dealer,
    info like that do'nt cost anything,

6. with researching my HID's ive looked at the running lights as well the cover on the bike states they are 5w5's if you google them you should see a pic they look like a pretty common auto part.

think i may pop over to Halfrauds and get a price at lunch

7. Anonymous

Anonymous

Saw them they look good. may pop in and grab some:)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous

S
    Too true me being lazy like u I checked the manual. It is written on the cover. Luckily Andy posted so problem solved for me. :)

9. davelad1959

davelad1959

12v5w Capless common car repeater bulb