675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Silverstone 2010 Moto GP

Discussion in 'General' started by jimjam39, Jan 13, 2009.

1. jimjam39

jimjam39

Just read that Silverstone have won a five year contract to run Moto GP from 2010. Just wondered what everyones thought are on this ? Personally I am a little gutted, mainly due to the fact that the new track layout for Donnington looks fantastic, and partially due to the fact that I'm going to have to travel much further for my moto gp fix. I've been told that silverstone is a poor spectators track, but the track owners are promising to upgrade the spectating facilities. I will still give it a try though, and make my judgement then . :?

2. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

I've got no problem of it moving, though is a shame it's been over 20 years at Donnington park. Silverstone I don't think will suit Moto GP very well as it's a flat track giving limited spectator viewing options. But mind you I'll be watching it on TV :p I like you will wait to see how it'll work and then make judgement :)