675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

So glad it's the weekend

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Edski675, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Edski675

Edski675

Administrator Staff Member

I've had a dismal week, work has not been easy.

Just in from the pub :D Riding tomorrow, up to The Raven caff at Whitchurch with a noob rider who wants his hand holding (so to speak), perversely he wants to ride through town - Shrewsbury gets really busy Saturday lunchtime so he's in for a treat with a fantastic hill stop/start at the top of a street called Wyle Cop - and on via Wem in north Shropshire.

Sunday - taking my 10yo daughter swimming. She's desperate to jump off of the middle board, but is too scared - even though she did it a few years ago. Me, I can't jump off of the top board even though every time I go there's a bunch of kids doing it fearlessly. So we'll chicken out together :oops:

I gotta clean up my chain, it's looking a right state with all the winter salt. Dunno when I'll find the time :roll:

2. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

ah, sounds like a heavy scheduled weekend planned... unfortunately I've got the joys of work - not half as fun as biking & diving ;p go for the top board! ;)