675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Spell Checker

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Stu, May 4, 2009.

1. Stu

Stu

If you don't already know, http://www.iespell.com/ is a free spell checker for Internet Explorer. I use it (when I remember :p) and it's very good.

2. wot arr ewe trieing two tel uss, stew :lol:

3. Stu

Stu

Not aimed at anyone in particular. Honest.

4. only kidding, thanks for the tip...you also get one with google chrome but the programme was crap so i uninstalled it :lol:

5. Rowly

Rowly

Dyslexia rules ko :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :?

6. andysjt

andysjt

i usually just spell things the way i want to , ( usually wrong ) but you can compose your post on word then copy & paste it into here

7. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

firefox has a spell checker built in, i tend not to worry though it puts a stupid red line under the text making my OCD go mad forcing me to correct the typo! :p doh!

8. I am dyslexic, so you learn to either accept your spelling is crap or use a spell checker for everything and hope you remember to spell check your excel spreadsheets as that doesnt tell you automatically.

9. Rowly

Rowly

Yeah I use Firefox and its a great aid when posting, but I think its the US version Craig
    because I have noticed when you spell colour it underlines it but if you spell it the US
    way, color it accepts it as been correct, dam yanks :lol: :lol: