675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Spike

Discussion in 'General' started by keithspurs2000, Jun 12, 2009.

1. keithspurs2000

keithspurs2000

2. spike

spike

sorry m8 im on nights tonight and then out on the beer tomorrow when i get up :D
    will be out on the barmouth jaunt next sat though ;)

3. keithspurs2000

keithspurs2000

ok mate see you next weekend then

4. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Keith my man, you missed a blinder. Met John (pointy SV) and Daryl (lardy Thundercat - and his next mod is a friggin' topbox :lol: ) We took the Montgomery road (B4386) from S'bury, down to Chirbury, left to Churchstoke, had a HUGE slap up breakfast at Harry Tuffins caff, the sort that even the Irish would be proud of, all that cholesterol and not bad for a fiver, on through Lydbury to Craven Arms, up the A49 to Church Stretton, then the brilliant Wenlock Edge road to Much Wenlock, left onto the A458 over the top of the Edge to Cross Houses, turned right up to Atcham, turned right and then left brings you alongside Attingham Park (big NT house) and out north side of Shrewsbury on the A518 Newport road, left onto the A518 and left again onto the A49 south back to my place.

Sorry you couldn't make it.

Hope it's nice weather next week, like today :D

5. keithspurs2000

keithspurs2000

I wish i could have went. I'd hardly any sleep with the music blasting out from the shires show. I was knackered all day yesterday. None last night though so they must be finished.

6. Edski675

You coming to Pwllheli then Keith? Spike, you coming?? In fact, who's coming??

7. keithspurs2000

keithspurs2000

yep i'm coming. spike is too i gather. dunno how many are coming with me yet.

8. jimjam39

jimjam39

I'm hoping to come along, just waiting to see if my bike is going to be ready :( . It's typical that I'm coming into my weekends off and there are people to go out on a ride with, and my bike is in the dealers......again :doh:

9. spike

spike

i will be there but will probably meet on route, it seems a bit mad for me to drive all way down to telford to drive all the way back up the a5

10. spike

spike

just checked the route that edski wrote out, i will meet you guys at the turning for knockin on the A5 if its ok with you guys, any idea what time you will be heading past here ed?

11. Edski675

Will be leaving Shrewsbury Services at 10am, so about 10.15am I guess. We'll probably be late :roll: so don't fret if we're not there. Make sure that you're at the turn at the end of the Nesscliffe bypass - NOT the turn by the Enigma. So from Oswestry you will need to go on a bit further. OK?

Ed

12. spike

spike

no worries mate, by the way its forcast rain for sat so bring your wellies ed :D
    you may get to practice wet weather riding after all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

13. Edski675

Hah!! BBC says light showers, Accuweather says dry and 17C.

http://tinyurl.com/n2wnpy

I ain't bovvered!!! I have some great one piece waterproofs, they're black with a really ghey pink and mauve stripe. Bought for a fiver in a clearance sale :lol:

For everyone else, Spike is referring to me ducking out last weekend cos we had a monsoon :D :roll: