675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Squires aka Milkbar Bank Holiday Sunday

Discussion in 'Meets' started by Stu, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Stu

Stu

Someone mentioned the Milkbar this Sunday. What time are you thinking of :?:

2. I'll be there. any time suits? 07974371711 jim

3. The Fridge

The Fridge

me too, Jap wants to meet too, any time suits me. I'll meet u chickenstrip.
    this sounds like fun :) 07870 650 105

4. Is it a black tie event only? we can't have someone in a red dress lowering the tone :D

5. The Fridge

The Fridge

shall i start the ball rollin?
    Time to meet at Squires on Sunday; 10 - 10.30 a.m.?

and chickenstrip whatever time is decided i will meet u 1 hour b4.
    do u fancy meeting at the Sun Inn? do u remember where it is?

6. yup sound good. see you there for 9.30?

7. Stu

Stu

Okay, Jean and me may come out to play. We'll aim to at the Milkbar for 10.30. We may aim to be at the Redbus cafe on the A65 near by for breakie. I'm supposed to be taking my leathers in for alteration some time Sunday so I probably won't have time for ride.

Can I make a suggestion that when you get you coffee you sit by your bike so others can find you.

8. The Fridge

The Fridge

hi all, i havn't heard anthing so chickenstrip and i will b at Squires (Sherburn-in-Elmet) at 10.30a.m.
    Sunday 3rd.
    hope u, Rowly, AcB46, Jap, The Mechanic, gibo69 and any 1 else who fancies, can make it.

glad to hear u and Jean should b there Stu.
    10.30 is good, that's what we're aiming 4.

staying with the bikes a good idea, hope we can all park 2gether.

9. Stu

Stu

Mini meet went well. 4 675 and another geezer who just happen to turn up and park next to us. Hi to you, I believe he will be joining the site today. That will be another masterbike on here then :) Is this the biggest gathering of the clan to day :?:

Any how, a pic to show I'm not telling porkies :)

Attached Files:

10. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Looking good there ;)

Sorry I could not make it over too busy taking bits off the "Beast" :?

11. sorry could not make it heavy night last night only been up a few hours :(

12. Rowly

Rowly

Sorry to risky for me, at wedding reception until late probably still over the limit this morning :p

13. Stu

Stu

You are both excused. I can't question your reasons. :D I hope you had good nights out.

14. Rowly

Rowly

But of course I did Stu, anyway I might of cramped the Fridge's style me been
    an old bast...rd :lol:

15. Great to meet you Stu & Jean, :D One day we'll have a massive 675 meet and take over the whole Milk bar!!

We (with Fridge) blasted off to Bridlington after, stopping off at Seaways on the way for pie n chips.

Slight problem on the way back by way of police chopper. Hopefully he was just interesting in reading our new stickers, but I fear he was more interested in our plates by the way he circled both of us and hovered at the side. :eek: It would be a shame to get done twice in one day :( ( 3 points on the way to the milk bar :cry: )

Thats another fine mess YOU got me into Fridge ;)

Jim

16. The Fridge

The Fridge

hey all, just got bac from cinema, been to c Wolverine-The Origins. i recomend it, was v gud. 1hr 40mins long.

gud to meet u both,Stu and Jean. nice pic Stu, 4 675's, looks like a production line!
    hopefully get more to meet next time. shame the others cud not make it.

dont worry about cramping my style Rowly, next year i'm 40, and ive been told plenty of times i'm a boring old git, mind u it was by the x girlfriend 12yrs my junior, she wanted to party,i didn't.

hey chickenstrip, another gud ride, nice to c Brid agen. nice cafe at Fridaythorpe - seaways.
    nearly a major panick attack being followed by that copper chopper! i stopped and he circled me for about 3 or 4 mins, i was thinking he was waiting 4 back up to arrive in the shape of a mobile cop shop.
    just hav to wait and hope i dont get anything thru my letterbox :(

i think u'll find Jim, i wasn't there wen u alloted ur 3 points, so me not guilty m'lord. ;)

17. AcB46

AcB46

i never speed going to squires on a sunny day them pigs are every where,anyway sounds like you boys had a good time hopefully i will be able to tag along next time.

18. Rowly

Rowly

Fridge, next time you ride out that way,Brid, Seaways cafe meet, watch out for the
    black Busa, some of you may be aware that he's plod, all black leathers white lid
    you cant tell until he's side by side waving you over then you see the red decals
    POLICE in red on the fairing, He may have been around yesterday in communication
    with the chopper, you're probably on POLICE CAMERA ACTION in the next couple
    of months Fridge, Watch out for the brown envelope on your door mat marked
    HUMBERSIDE CONSTABULARY :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. The Fridge

The Fridge

Damn and blast and double drat, hope i'm not on telly agen Rowly, this getting caught lark isn't much fun!

20. Rowly

Rowly

When you ride on my patch you'd better keep your eyes open :lol:
    Did you have a good day in sunny East Yorkshire then, if you ever
    fancy a meet at the Seaways give me a shout, that don't mean I'm
    deaf in my old age :cool: