675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

stiffer fines for "pack leader"

Discussion in 'General' started by curtis, Dec 7, 2009.

1. curtis

curtis

2. henrymc

henrymc

Christ that is unbelievable. you could be totally innocent of even knowing the guys who are following you and you could get nicked for it, and thats not some EU directive either,

3. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

Thats ridiculous

4. Rowly

Rowly

This ruling has to be challenged by all of us, to suggest that a lead rider is responsible for the actions of any rider behind is extremely unsafe, if the the rider behind was involved in a fatal accident would this then mean the lead rider would be prosecuted for death by dangerous riding even if the lead rider didn't know the rider behind? and what if the lead rider was not in fact breaking the speed limit at the time would he or she still be responsible for person or persons behind, this judge has got this one wrong in my opinion and is another case of bike bashing by the establishment :scramble:

5. andysjt

andysjt

Ed's in the shit then, as he leads a fair number of rides in the summer: lol: :lol:

but this is out of order , you can usually see where they are coming from even if you don’t agree , but this ...?

it just puzzles me it’s like saying if a group of you go out on the piss and one of you gets into a fight, then you all get done for GBH ?..... no I’m sorry, guilt by association , not on at all

6. lost

lost

7. spike

spike

omg that is scary, this country is getting a bit silly and its starting to look like that film 1984 more and more each day
    i mean 1% of the world population with 20%of the cctv not including privately owned cctv
    that judge really needs to be hauled over the coals for setting a dangrous precedent.

8. Absolutely.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shakes head in disbelief, what is happening to Britain?