675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

stpid or what !!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by burt, Aug 18, 2009.

1. burt

burt

Am i stupid or what , got rid of my 675 to buy the sprint 1050 , well i have just been on the blower to see if i could do a deal . Well for £20 more a month i can have a special edition Daytona . :D VERY TEMPTED . Sprint ok but BORING , i had more fun painting my shed . Also phoned about R6 but lacking bottom end and £8300 , . taking a loss on 1050 but what the hell !!

2. jimjam39

jimjam39

Ouch :eek: Well we live and learn ;)

3. Tell me about it - I've been searching for the Holy Grail - 14 bikes in 8 years. This is the best one I've had though.

4. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

14 bikes in 8 years!!! BH!!! Keeping a dealer in business, are you Admiral? :D

5. I intend to keep this until I can justify the insurance on a thou ducati (or even a thou Daytona if they are doing one by then).

One years NCB costs!!!

6. D41

D41

.....Nope - I think your best one was yellow, Kev. :roll:

7. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

I'll second that opinion Burt, kept the Sprint 6 weeks and 3500 miles GONE! Mirrors cr*p, vibration ***y awfull......

New Toy, AMAZING......................... for the distances I'm doing anyway.

The daytona win's for everything else.

By the way Hi Folk's................................ I'm alive :cool:

8. burt

burt

thats right jap , also headlights crap , nearly stacked it in North Wales on the way to the Ulster GP . I dont even reckon it for distance , gel seat awful . Any way have you gone back for a 675 ?

I think i will go back for a 675 se .

9. spike

spike

yep damn stupid burt lol get it traded in for the se you know you wont regret it;)
    59 plate is practically here you might get a deal!

to jap you back on a 675 m8?

10. burt

burt

thats it , done deal for 675 se , fantastic price prety much swolled up the loss on the st . waiting for 59 plate . had a test ride today , and it is awsome , cant wait. one good thing is that i have all the leathers etc from the £800 voucher on the st , happy days !!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. T9Steve

T9Steve

Burt, you`ve done the right thing enjoy then new bike when you get it. I`ve had 24 bikes in 36 years and the 675 must rank as the best one i`ve owned. Like you I tested a Sprint 1050 and Speed Triple before buying a second hand 675 and have never looked back. I was concerned about the possible lack of torque having been on 955i Daytona`s for the prevous five years but the 675 has so may better features I dont miss the bigger engine at all.!!!