675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

The 675.cc Awards

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Craig, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Craig

Craig

Administrator Staff Member

On October the 18th, 2007 at 6:23pm this forum came alive. For us, we like to think this is our stop/start of the each year a bit like the financial year but without the tax returns! As a fresh introduction to the site, we're challenging the likes of the Oscars, Brit Awards and even the Razzies!

We would like to present to four members a prestigious 675.cc award under the following categories:

1. Twat of the year
    2. Photographer of the year
    3. Most helpful member of the year
    4. Post of the year

On top of our exclusive trophies given out in true Blue Peter badge style we will also be throwing in other goodies as well to celebrate the start of our annual awards. So go get the pledge and polish your mantle piece, ready for the center piece you'll want all house visitors to see.

- The nominations cut-off date is the 10th October 2011.
    - Voting will commence the 11th October 2011.
    - Winners will be announce on the 18th October 2011.

So now you've been forced to read the criteria, you'll need to know how to nominate. Below are a list of thread links, follow the right award section and follow the instructions in the first post in that thread. We will try to put all the nominations up for vote, however the 675.cc team may need to select a small hand full in Simon Cowell fashion for logistical reasons.

Nomination Links:
    Closed

Best of luck, and we look forward to seeing the entries!

The 675.cc Team

2. Craig

Craig

3. oooo im looking forwards to this and trying to decide a twat of the year :D

4. Craig

Craig

Hopefully the Nominations will bring the best out of 675.cc. There's one post that made me laugh this year which sticks in my mind but I'm determined not to cloud the nomination process! :lol:

5. Craig

Craig

Sneak Peak at one of the trophies on offer!

[​IMG]
    More photo's to come, with more prizes to be announced later! - Get your thinking caps on! :D

6. D41

D41

Really??....Craig, I'm impressed....can I nominate Tony B for the award..he's done done nothing exemplary to deserve such an extraordinary accolade, but I do feel that his general attitude encapsulates all that is good & true about this award...he is a worthy contender, IMO.

He's also a f**kin' ****!!

:D

7. Craig

Craig

Haha, yup I have four glass awards sitting on the side awaiting the selection process. I'll get more piccies and increase the advertising a bit when I get the time. All been custom made for this site, and they have to be one of the most sought after awards of all time. :lol:

Feel free to nominate whoever through the forms in the individual threads, for me the title of "Twat of the year 2011" is very prestigious and one that should encourage a lot of attention! :D

8. Craig

Craig

Thread now with more pictures! :D

9. T_daytona675

T_daytona675

I have put in my nomination :D

10. tommo5600

tommo5600

Really wish I had done something worth while to win one of these awards!

Craig this is awesome!

11. Craig

Craig

Still time to qualify on the four topics! :D

Get that camera out before winter arrives! ;)

12. D41

D41

Hmmm...I'm guessing someone on here is headed back out to Big Bear in the AM??

But that's strictly a guess...nothing more!

:D

13. section63

section63

brilliant idea...i love this forum

14. How about award for best daytona on a pallet.

15. Red675

Red675

good work Craig

16. Craig

Craig

Got a few more nominations, looking for more submissions - especially for the TOTW nominations :D

17. Craig

Craig

18. I think I should be nominated for the twat of the yr award after all I am the twat who started it all :oops: especially as the other week I had to drop the bike on the floor because I thought the stand was down whilst hopping off to open the gate only to realise the stand was still up :oops: :oops:

19. Craig

Craig

lol, we need more member input to the nomination's. The forms are waiting to be filled out! :D

20. D41

D41

Maybe, just like an Academy Award is called an "Oscar", the TOTY Award can be called a "Stu"???