675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

The Definitive 675.cc Tyre Library

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Tweaks' started by Jap_Sti_3, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Just had a "Spark of Inspiration" on way to work.
    Creat our own Tyre Library, keeping the format simple - three pictures - Front, Back & Side Wall of the tyres with a brief review - Simple's :D So here is the first of many I hope :ugeek:

Bridgestone Battlax BT016

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo341_Jap_Sti_3_2008_Triumph675001_11.jpg

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo341_Jap_Sti_3_2008_Triumph675004_10.jpg

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo341_Jap_Sti_3_2008_Triumph675005_9.jpg

First impressions are, Fantastic, no white line chasing, confidence inspiring in corners from cold, solid under heavy breaking, none of the weaving as with previous rubber.

2. Stu

Stu

Owt to get your chicken strips on show. God there massive, go find a few bends :D :lol: Only kidding of course

3. Those strips make even me look good!!!!

4. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

So much for a good idea :?

As for the strips........................there GONE :twisted: on way home tonight had a play, the tyres are great, lean in and wined her up..................Fantastic, 100% better even on the cobbled road at the back of the office they hold there line :cool: :cool: :cool:

Now get posting your tyre pictures and coments about YOUR Tyres NOT Mine :lol: :lol: :lol: :geek: :ugeek:

5. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

I like the idea very much! :D Will have to get the results into the knowledge base as it's something thats always handy to refer to when you face a bald tyre! :p

6. Stu

Stu

My chickenstripless Michelin Road Pilot 2's. I love them and they last for ever. I got 12,000 miles out of my last rear and 13000 out of the front. I won my first set so I thought I'd give them a go. I couldn't warm the oem tyres up evenly as they are too much of a track tyre but these have never given me a moment of worry. As I ride all year round they are good in the wet too. Unless you are a complete nutter then these tyres should see you fine.

7. Graham H675

Graham H675

Got the road piolt2 2compund too so far a very good tyre