675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

The Summer Project

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Craig, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Craig

Craig

Administrator Staff Member

With the summer approaching, the biking season starting, the good weather blooming there's no better way than to show off your photo's other than in a competition. We've distributed a huge handful of the free 675.cc forum vinyl stickers, now it's time to show them off in their glory.

What we're looking for is the most spectacular setting for a photo featuring either yourself or / and your bike with the 675 vinyl sticker clearly visible. It doesn't matter to where the vinyl sticker is, as long as it's in the photo. Once you have your photo all you need to do is attach it to this post and then on the main introduction screen to this site there will be a vote conducted each month to which is the best photo.

So what's on offer? The overall month winner will grab the exclusive title of "675.cc VIP" on your profile to this site and also the top 3 photo's for the month will receive a 'Maistro Diecast 675' model as a trophy to your efforts. As the winter creeps in we'll finalize the competition looking for an overall winner to which the prize is TBC.

The final photo submitting dates for each month are as follows:

1. May 31st 2009
    2. June 26th 2009
    3. July 26th 2009
    4. August 26th 2009
    5. September 26th 2009 (last new submission date)
    6. October 26th 2009 (final - no new submissions, only previous winners will be judged)

Rules:
    1. Only one photo per month per member, so choose the best one.
    2. Has to be motorbike related, so if no bike in the picture you have to be in bike attire.
    3. The bike has to be a Triumph Daytona 675 if it's in the picture.
    4. Members can re-enter regardless if they've won previous months.
    5. The photo must clearly show the 675.cc vinyl sticker.
    6. If one month doesn't have more than 4 entrants, then the submitted photo's will rollover to the following month etc... until there are 4 or more photo's to choose from.

Good Luck!

P.s. If you were unlucky enough not to get in with the 675.cc vinyl stickers earlier this year, drop me a pm you might still be in with a chance.

Attached Files:

2. Hi craig i,ve posted some pictures of adam on your gallery hope you like them

3. Craig

Craig

Photo's look great, good setting also - I'll try and work something out with them with regards to the email! Great seeing the bike in it's glory - hope he keeps up the good work and gains good experience - I'm slightly envious! ;)

4. We had a good result at oulton in the first race against some sorted bikes last saturday with wirral100 7th out of a big grid.Unfortunately his steering damper lost all it,s oil in the last race so he wasn,t able to push it too hard.

5. mattg

mattg

like the idea craig, once the bike gets here i'll get on the look out for some top shots

6. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Brilliant idea. Not like i need more excuses to ride but this id one! Get some snaps up once the stickers (and nice weather) arrive.

7. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Woohoo!! Stickers jhave arrived!!! Huge envelope, Craig I want to send some money re the postage cost. PM me an address please...

8. jimjam39

jimjam39

Ditto, got mine too, and will also contribute to postage costs, PM me also please

9. mattg

mattg

me also mate, pm me with an addy to cover your costs, they look mint on my lid! :D

10. got mine too :cool: where do i send the money...worth evevry penny

11. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Got mine and posted a couple pics on 'stickers' post in general gallery. Would like to contribute to the postage to Craig. Seems you forked out a bit to get these out. Send PM with address if you may

12. Craig

Craig

looking good, good to see the royal mail has delivered as promised. Thanks for the kind replies with regards to postage - it's all been covered; I'm determined to ensure we stay free here so I don't expect any postage costs repaid etc... :p If anyone fails to receive them by the end of the week get in contact. I'll look forward to seeing the pic's soon! :D

13. RICH675

RICH675

STICKERS HAVE ARRIVED AND A VERY BIG THANKYOU ON BEHALF OF EVERYBODY FOR THE TIME,EFFORT AND EXPENSE PUT INTO SORTING IT ALL OUT. I WILL UPLOAD SOME PICCYS ONCE I FIND OUT HOW TO USE THE CAMERA. HA HA.

14. Thanks Craig got them yesterday, will get them on lid as soon as I get it back from Arai also going to put one on back of new car. :D

15. redfreddie

redfreddie

thanks for the stickers Craig, look great :D I'm with the others in that i would like to pay postage, you must have forked out a bit in postage costs !! Its a great site and you do a great job, the least we can do is pay postage on stuff ;)

16. OLLIE

OLLIE

AWSOME STICKERS CRAIG CHEERS.

EVEN THOUGH IM STILL RUNNING IN IVE DEFF NOTICED MORE SPEED FROM HER SINCE THE STICKERS WHENT ON.

THANKS LOTS

17. Craig

Craig

absolutely, they add at least an extra 5 bhp :D

18. andysjt

andysjt

that is a lonely spot , look like a nice road for a red 675 ( the best coulor )

nice pic

19. Good competition :cool:

I always like this view of her ....................

ai9.photobucket.com_albums_a58_TVM_Scarlet_General_IMG_0460.jpg

Ok - hijack (any reason to post a pic of her :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.