675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

This is intresting

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by peter hawkins, Apr 3, 2020.

1. peter hawkins

peter hawkins

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Now that was a well thought out article. Unbiased (imo) and informative. Not just a bunch of doom and gloom scare.

3. peter hawkins

peter hawkins

Found out today that only 44 people had sadly died from the virus that had no underlying illnesses now this is the figure they should be telling us not the nearly 2,000 they are saying another words scaremongering.

4. That article echoes my thoughts on the covidhysteria and gives some long overdue and much needed perspective on the mortality figures.

Unfortunately, media doesn't like facts getting in the way of headlines and sensationalism sells. I'd be interested in the mortality rates for something more mundane like alcohol abuse or obesity over the same period.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. bladebiker

bladebiker

Unfortunately a lot of people won’t bother to read that article which I agree is well written. They would rather get their news in sound bites delivered by ITV and Piers Morgan.

6. D41

D41

It's a well thought-out piece. Enjoyed reading it.

7. I haven’t read the article to be fair but just from what you lot are saying. To be clear it’s not ever been it’s mortality rate that’s the issue. It’s is F number. So it’s infection rate. Mortality wise it’s not even as deadly as the flu.

• Like Like x 1
  8. peter hawkins

peter hawkins