675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

thundersport gb

Discussion in 'Meets' started by adamoto, Jun 1, 2009.

1. adamoto

adamoto

This weekend we are racing at oulton park in the superstock on a triumph 675 in the thundersport championship testing on friday and racing on saturday.We have 2 qualifiers and a race in supertwins and in the superstock 600 if anyone is coming we do have a garage and it would be good to see some of you.We won,t be hard to find he is no 80 black 675 adam boyle.

2. I am very interested in this, do you have any more information please.

Thanks for your help and offer.

3. adamoto

adamoto

Hi godzilla if you take a look on the thundersport gb website you will find all the info you need and if you look out for us in one of the garages at oulton i will gladly introduce you to us all and maybe stretch to a brew or a beer the grids are all fully booked so it should be a good day,cheers.We are garage no 9.Just spoke to bernadette at hq and we have been given a slot to race the superstock at donnington wsb how good is that!

4. spike

spike

do you have to buy the tickets upfront or can you pay on the gate for tomorrow afternoon practice, will drop in and say hello if up cheshire way m8 ;)
    cheers
    mike

5. T9Steve

T9Steve

Good luck on Saturday at Oulton Park its great to see 675`s mixing it with the best that Japan can offer. I`m hoping to come along to one of the Thundersport rounds this season with a couple of mates, but this weekend clashes with my son racing a Cadwell Park in the ACU 250GP National Championship & NG Cup rounds on Saturday and Sunday. I`ve been telling him to sell the TZ250 amd go for a 675 but he loves his 2strokes to much!! cheers

6. adamoto

adamoto

Hi everyone we had our best result all season this weekend in the supertwins adam qualifyed in 2nd place and finished the race in 4th just missed out on a podium the big twins were just to fast on the straights in the superstock he finished 6th and qualifyed 4th missing out on his 1st front row start by .1 of a second all together a good weekend