675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Titax Levers

Discussion in 'General' started by Penfold, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Penfold

Penfold

Has anyone fitted the Titax adjustable levers to their bike? Really like the look of their short ones in gold to go with forks. Also just checked out Triumphs website and they are doing a set of adjustable levers but look black and not sure if they're short either, not available til 2010. Or does anyone recommend anyother makes?

2. andysjt

andysjt

got some asv shortys fitted in gold , i like them look good & match the forks

one point to note if you fit levers , make sure you change the stock plunger for the one supplied ..very important as your brakes will seize on if you don't ( i know this for a fact :oops: )

3. Im looking at the Pazzo one, cant decide on length though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have the short black/gold ones - great bit of kit

5. Why did you pick the shorties, apart from looks?

Thanks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tend to use only 2 fingers when using the levers and I don't have shovel sized hands :lol:

7. henrymc

henrymc

+1, once you get used to them they are the dogs dangley bits and they are not hard to get used to plus they are less likely to get broken if you have a off, same can be said for folding leavers,

8. D41

D41

I have ASV levers on my bike & can't praise them enough.

BTW - I have an 'inside track' on ASVs if anyone's interested - a neighbour works there

9. Hmmm would that 'inside track' mean a good deal?

Im interested :)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That’s not a bad idea for a group buy as they will cheaper in the US
    (I bought my pazzo levers and two brothers exhaust when I was working in the US and saved a fortune)

Looks like a job for you mate ;)

11. I would be interested in a pair of ASV`s if they are a decent price old chap. Please let me know the going rate.

12. I think thats a great idea overseas :)

Over to u D41

13. D41

D41

No problemo!! - Give me a chance to catch the guy & let me see what he can do...only thing is - I can't have 15 different orders for 15 different colour combo's etc. - it gets too complicated!!! + I'd need to ship to one address, otherwise the cost of shipping becomes an issue...let me check further on whether this is viable for you guys & I'll let you know how it pans out...fair enough???

14. D41

D41

Sorry, - I forgot to add ...what are the part numbers???

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. sounds great, if we can agree on length and colour combo....i'd be in.

17. Hi,
    been asking around and one dealer said they stopped selling these levers due to the number that got returned due to problems with the springs. Anyone heard anything similar, or experienced this problem?

I think I would like long black with a red dial for the adjustment. Or something similar if consensus of opinion was ok.
    Thanks

18. andysjt

andysjt

I have asv short gold and have had no problems with them , for me they are better than stock as i have small hands :lol:

19. got my pazzo's from the states saved a fortune and got stung for duty

pics in my gallery

20. D41

D41

OK - Had a word with the lad & $95 per lever is the best he can do... factor in shipping & I don't know if it's of any real benefit to you chaps because if there is an issue then there's no recourse???