675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

TOR can

Discussion in 'General' started by Graham H675, May 15, 2009.

1. Graham H675

Graham H675

SOD it i just bought one lol from a triumph dealer on ebay for £175

Can anyone tell me how much the tor remap is???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Graham, I payed £30 to have mine remapped . Welcome to the world of noise and harmony,.
    You probably find that you might need to start wearing earplugs if you don't already.
    Have fun with your better sounding bike, no more sneaking off early in the morning without waking anybody up.
    :D :lol: :lol: :D

3. Rowly

Rowly

Graham, it cost me £20 big ones, It take about 15 min to download,
    If you'd bought the can from a dealer they don't normally charge
    for this but it cost you more for the can, And as for waking your
    community, bollocks to em they make enough noise round ours
    so I'm getting my revenge :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. My OE can is loud enough to wake my neighbours anyway! I would love to have a switch that makes it super quiet for pulling in and away from my house, quieter round the villages (don't like to give bikers a bad name), louder than a fighter jet for general riding and so loud people think the end of the world is upon them for when I am filtering!!!

5. Rowly

Rowly

You should listen to my mates VTR Firestorm with a 2 int 1, it is earthquake
    material, the first time he sparked it up outside his house window, pictures
    and ornaments fell to the floor and even the TV was in endanger of dropping
    of the wall, his missus came screaming out of the house, "turn it off" before
    you wreck the place :lol: