675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Tridays 2009 - Anyone Going???

Discussion in 'Meets' started by Jap_Sti_3, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

I know its well early to mention this but Tridays 2009 is looking to be a Great 3 day event unless you can get away for the week that is :?:

http://www.tridays.com/Event.7.0.html?&L=1 :D :D :D

Never been before but going with Robinsons of Rochdale (Hope I can mention them, there my local dealer :?: ).

If anyone is going or is thinking about it - Well what a Great place to meet fellow Members. Just need a cool club sticker now :lol:

2. could well be interested, had a look at the site but the newsletter registration is in german, so if anyone has or gets more info on the packages then i'd be gratefull...p.s... i second the club sticker thing but its gotta be classy..maybe open it up as a design competition with a new 675 as a prize :D :D :D :D

3. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Melden Sie sich zum Tridays-Newsletter an:
    Ihre Daten werden streng vertraulich verwendet und NICHT an Dritte weitergegeben!

Register yourself to the Tridays Newsletter at:

Your Personal Information will be strongly with trust protected and not passed on to third partys.

Give or take some crap grama on my behalf. It has been 12 years since I was there :lol:

Sticker rize could be a FREE Trip to the Event................ Now Then Malcolm LOL ;) What do you think :?:

4. Vielen Dank for that mate, have registered for the news letter,( i hope ).....found an online translator...hope the news letter is in english

5. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Looks like I will be sorting this so anyone with the slightest interest please feel free to add your name/coments.

Cheers Jap

6. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Looks like a good excuse for a great road trip. How many people have you got on the books so far?
    Shame I can't make those dates, maybe 2010 if the trip report for 2009 is a success ;)

7. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

:( No takers so far, Stu & Jean were having a think about it but looks like I will be heading off on my tod :?

8. i'm doing the TT this year so my wallet and my better half have both run out of good will

9. Stu

Stu

:shock: What competing :shock:

10. nahhhhhh m8, if only i was that good :D