675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

triumph 675

Discussion in 'General' started by ianbrown, Aug 9, 2008.

1. ianbrown

ianbrown

:D hi everyone.thinking about buying a 675 anything i should look out for or any buying tips .think they look awesome but never looked at a triumph before went to the dealership to look at a gxr 750 but it had been sold , the guy showed me the 675 ,looked good felt quite small and light may go on a test drive next week cheers mark :cool:

2. hi mark, test drive it, youll get your answer....saying that, i bought mine cos i liked the look of it but i dont regret not test driving it...its awesome

3. Army_Roofus

Army_Roofus

I agree to test ride everything they will let you before you buy. This is truly a great bike. You can check out the Cycle World Master Bike test that just came out in the latest issue. the D675 ranked second behind the Yamaha R6. The D675 is truly a smooth machine.

4. PInC

PInC

I know the D675 had been ranked 1st for three years in a row, I guess it was time to give someone else a shot at top bike. It's a hoot to ride and even holding its own on the track.