675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Triumph Daytona/Street Triple manual

Discussion in 'General' started by Charlie, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Deegee

Deegee Moderator Staff Member

Hi there mrandoms, I see you're a first time poster, perhaps you'd like to put up an intro post in the Introductions section and say hello? Welcome along btw, we don't bite and we're pretty easy to get along with. :D

2. haenkie

haenkie

Hej Charlie

Could you send me the link to. Bought one from 2010 in Danmark but got a Swedish manual with it. Danish is ok Swedish is not so good. Found one on the us site but that one is for the 2012 model. Another question. The 2 small signs on the side of the bike. One is the VIN but the other is that the manufacture date? It was sold to me as a 2010 SE. But it looks more like it is the 2009 SE. Internet is a bit confusing at that point with some sites saying that my model is the 2010 but others it is the 2009.... Thanks in advance!!

3. The 2009 SE has the old style clocks while thr 2010 SE has the new style. For some reason the new clocks came out in 2009 but were not fitted to the SE until 2010.

Sent from an Android

4. Charlie

Charlie

Manual link sent -

The easiest distinguishing feature is that the graphics are different on the SE's between model years, although the main paint colour remained the same

Mine is the 2010 model

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i259_transcontinentalexpress_IMG_1120.jpg

This is the 2009 MY

amoto_images.caradisiac.com_IMG_jpg_2_9_7_0_2_big_triumph_daytona_675_se_2009_02.jpg

5. Could you send me the link please

6. Arnie

Arnie

Can you PM links to me aswell. Many thanks!

7. Ntecuk

Ntecuk

is it ok for the 2013 m y

8. haenkie

haenkie

Thanks Charlie!!! I saw about the paint scheme. But it could also be that sometimes introductions to the continent are a little bit slower ;). And as said Internet was quite a bit contradictory.

9. Lxsid

Lxsid

Thanks Charlie would love the link.
    Would the manual be useful for STR 2013?

10. Jay311275

Jay311275

Hi Charlie,

Could I get the link please ?

Jay

11. perdido

perdido

He Charlie,

I too would appreciate a copy of the Repair Manual.

Cheers

12. Hi Charlie, can I have the link to d/l service manual for STR 2013 too

13. Jay311275

Jay311275

Is Charlie even there ? As I'm still waiting :/

14. Charlie

Charlie

Peeps - if you PM as I asked at the start of the thread you would have had a reply and the link. ;)

I have been away for a few days anyway but do not always see or read this thread. It's only luck I saw this message

AFAIK everyone who's asked for it via PM had rec'd the link. If anyone IS still outstanding then I apologise - please message me and I will reply.

The forum owners do not want me to put the link up directly, so PM is the best way of getting yer hands on a copy

fankuverymuch :cool:

15. diviCe

diviCe

Thanks Charlie, You're a legend!

16. Charlie

Charlie

They are all in the manual download I have. It is a very comprehensive item covering everything - plus there are also the TI bulletins on the ST, STR and Daytona's too. :cool:

Admin do not like direct links posted on open forum though - hence my request to contact via PM for the link ;)

17. flamwu

flamwu

Charlie, or whoever's got one,

I just picked up my 2013 ST and would really like to have the Service Manual if you have it. I am planning on doing my own maintenance and the part list will be of great value.

Thank you

18. Anyone know of where I can buy a pdf version of the 2013 Daytona service manual? Shipping costs to this part of the world for the paper version nearly doubles the unit cost.

Thanks

19. Aceman

Aceman

Hi Charlie,

Could I have the link too please? My toy is the 2013 model Daytona.