675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Triumph 'Dean' jacket

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Edski675, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Edski675

Edski675

Administrator Staff Member

I really like this jacket:

http://www.triumph.co.uk/uk/clothingAcc ... aspx?GID=1

Edit: damn, this is not a specific page - from here click 'Leatherwear' and then scroll along to Dean jacket.

It's ordinarily £250 - expensive - but local dealer has a sale and as at just over a week ago idt was £150. Still expensive but more affordable. I keep coming back to it. I don't mean to wear it on the bike - it has no armour - and I have two jackets anyway, this is more of a leisure thing with jeans.

Thoughts? Will I look the oldest dork in town?

Ed

2. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

looks good - I think it's a personal thing with jackets as everyone pulls of leather differently. I like the subtle triumph logo embossed onto the back, and the fact it's simple gets a thumbs up in my books. I tend to find if it's playing on your mind - there's only one way to cure your temptations ! :p

Attached Files:

3. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Nice, but I prefer the one with the Red and White check top tried one on in the sale but one size too big.

Looks Good, gets my vote ;)