675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Triumph on Facebook & You Tube !!!

Discussion in 'General' started by scarlet, Nov 10, 2009.

1. scarlet

scarlet

2. henrymc

henrymc

Looks pretty slick to me, may have to revise what i have said about facebook before now i have seen the Trimph addition.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they want to really win customers over, they should restart sponsoring RAT events and get rid of the dreadful magazine called Triumph and bring back Torque

4. henrymc

henrymc

I joined the TOMCC earlier this year but am a bit disappointed to say the least as it seems if you do not ride a Bonneville then there is no common ground with these guys, sorry but they all seem to be Anoraks, no offence intended to any other TOMCC members on here,

5. Rowly

Rowly

Am I so pleased that I never purchased a Bonny :quack:

6. henrymc

henrymc

Well just look at a copy of Nancell, Rowly.
    I quite like the Bonny and I love the Thruxton. A Lot of the TOMCC lot don't seem to have any interest in anything else so no point in bothering with them, was at the IOM TOMCC meet during the TT. There was another lad there on a 675 also, I was ok because I was with my missus and my mate and his wife (none of them on a Triumph,) this other lad was left on his own apart for me going over and talking to him, Not seen him on here, he had his leathers signed by Glen Richards, was watching the TOMCC lot, and it was funny when some of them were looking over all the bikes they seemed to not notice his bike in the middle of all the old Triumphs, every one was polite but just not interested in the 675's. we had parked to one side of the car park to leave room for the other bikes because my mate reckoned it would be polite to keep his Fazer thou and my misses CBR600 to the one side, :erm: