675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

TRYE PRESSURES

Discussion in 'General' started by tractorboy, May 7, 2009.

1. tractorboy

tractorboy

hi`just wondering what tyre presures you good people are running on the road with the supercorsas.i find 33 front 35 rear works best for me ;) ;) ;)

2. Rowly

Rowly

Ive just ditched mine for the 2CTs but I would say it depends on a couple of
    factors, your weight and your suspension set up and maybe your riding style
    As the tyres get warm the air inside expands so the pressures are constantly
    changing under different conditions, so I would say it would be a compromise
    for individual riders what suits one rider wouldn't suit another, if you're
    happy with the way they perform then stick with it ;)

3. The Fridge

The Fridge

hi tractorboy,
    i run 31 front and 33 rear. softened up the suspension a bit, and i weigh about 11 st

some useful info from Rowly, i guess that experience comes fom AGE, eh Rowly? :lol: :lol:

4. Rowly

Rowly

WISDOM DOESN'T NECESSARILY COME WITH AGE SOMETIMES AGE JUST SHOWS UP ALL BY ITSELF :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

5. The Fridge

The Fridge

so Rowly was that info just inspirational, a sudden...:idea: :lol: :lol:

6. Rowly

Rowly

Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it and virtue is doing it ;)

7. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

I do mine in metric. 2.35 bar front, 2.5 bar rear. That's 34 front, 36 back. Would have thought 31/33 too soft. A friend's Thundercat is at 36/42 :eek:

8. The Fridge

The Fridge

was told by a guy in the know that the pressures we're advised on any bike, 34F 36R for the 675, that's to cover all bases, eg ; bigger riders, two-up etc, but for the lone rider who like me is only 11st, that's too hard. :)