675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Using the Map

Discussion in 'Meets' started by OnlyOneWayHome, Mar 23, 2009.

1. OnlyOneWayHome

OnlyOneWayHome

Hi,

I'm still honing my skills after not riding for 4 years but once I'm confident that I can keep up and not slow the pack down, I will be up for a few meets and willing to organise some.

One thing I have noticed is that only 29 of us have posted our location on the map. That's out of 202 members on the site. I thought that if more of us used the map then it would be easier to organise meets as we know where there are a lot of people who might be interested.

You obviously don't drop it right on top of your house but near enough that it makes sense.

2. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

I totally agree, the map is great and the closest town to you will do. If we all knew where we were then a few more meet's could take place so come on lets get this part started right now................ :cool:

3. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

101% agree, though I guess some people don't want their location published... A few plans in the workings to make it more visible to add the location ; another item on the to-do list :D

4. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi Craig why not just have a general County Tag from a form then if the individual wants to be state exactly where ther are they can. Mind you will need a bigger MAP :lol: :lol: :lol: