675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

ventura bike pack system

Discussion in 'General' started by kingfixer, Apr 29, 2009.

1. kingfixer

kingfixer

Hi,

Does anyone know if this system is any good or anyone who has used one?. I think it looks ok , i may get one just wanted to know what it was like before shelling out my hard earned cash!! :)

2. Rowly

Rowly

Hi Kingfixer, I think Jap is the best person to ask on this one :?:

3. kingfixer

kingfixer

will do cheers Rowly ! ...PS black & gold still the best !!! :lol:

4. Rowly

Rowly

110% :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

5. SteveH

SteveH

Hi,

Never had one of these but heard great things about them. Couple of friends have toured all over europe using them on Ducati 999's and 1098's. Said if you get the right one you don't even realise it's on the bike, which has gotta be good for the 675 style of riding ;)

I'll be doing a run to the south of France at some point to my father in laws, and will certainly be considering one of these myself.

Incidentally he's running a B&B down there (once he's finished renovating it) bikers more than welcome (as he's a biker himself) an will run bike orientated holidays. Awesome roads down there to. I'll stick the web address up if it's ok with Admin???

Steve

6. kingfixer

kingfixer

Unfortunately not going that far south this year but will keep it in mind, i have heard good reports my self i just wanted a second opinion. I am going to get one, i will give it a review when i get back (23rd june) ! :D

7. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi Folks,

The Ventura is second to non - well made, easy to use and very functional, the only issue is the cost but quality is not cheep. I think i have mentioned on the other posts the Oford kit is outstanding only down side is the rubbing of the tail unit. I have an old smashed tail unit so swapped it before trip and it did the job perfectly.

Anyone wishing to borrow/use the panniers are more than welcome. Drop me a PM any time. ;)

8. I agree with Jap, see my posts, I have it on my 675 ;)