675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted & Swaps' started by OnlyOneWayHome, Jun 29, 2009.

1. OnlyOneWayHome

OnlyOneWayHome

After a minor off this weekend, I now need a new foot peg (brake side) and a full R&G crash mushroom including bolts for the same side.

Thanks

2. RICH675

RICH675

SH*T...... HOPE YOU ARE OK. SAW A RED ONE IN SOUTHPORT LAST WEDS PM. WAS IT YOU????

3. Yeah he is ok, I was on the same rideout but only knew when he texted another group member when we were at Harside Top Cafe.

4. OnlyOneWayHome

OnlyOneWayHome

I'm fine, my ego and confidence are not!!! Thanks for asking.

Oh and I forgot, I also need a new indicator as well.

5. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi Onlyoneway, sorry to hear about the off :(
    Godzilla told me about it Saturday, if your struggling getting the kit give me a bell and we can get the suff in for you ASAP http://www.robinsonsrochdale.co.uk/contact.php

The confidence will come back trust me I've been off enouph times to know :?

All the best and just ask for me when you call.

6. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Just thought got a pair of brand new Indicators in my garage, 2009 ones. Cost just shy of £40 yours for £20 the pair. PM me if you want them Onlyoneway ;)

7. OnlyOneWayHome

OnlyOneWayHome

Thanks for all your concern.

Thanks to Godzilla I got a new foot peg for £2 on ebay last night. I've ordered crash mushroom from Hein Gerrike as they can order just the one and Philip Youles sorted me out with the indicator lens (on closer inspection, that's all I needed).

8. Result on that foot peg :)

Hope to see you around and mobile again soon :)