675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Waterproof iPhone 6 motorcycle mount

Discussion in 'General' started by Crispy, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Crispy

Crispy

Morning, I've finally gotten a couple more bits sorted for my upcoming trip to Lake Como. Optimate USB charger hooked up to my STRX (Quality bit of kit and a bargain considering the extras it came with, USB torch and extra plugs) and Kriega US20 tail bag (I ordered the Panigale fitting loops too. It looks like they could be a really clean install. More pics of the fitting process next week).

Next on the list is a waterproof iPhone 6 motorcycle mount. How have you lot mounted up your phones? What makes and models of mount have you got? I'd need it to be able to charge once in the case too.

What you got?

2. cpszx

cpszx

i have just got one for my i5 from ultimate mounts, but not used it yet.
    seemed to be the only one that was described as properly waterproof rather than water resistant, and you can get backing plates for different mount systems.

hoping to fit it and the charger parts over the weekend to try out next week.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

If like to see those new pani fixings, considering some for my RX

Cheers

4. Crispy

Crispy

I ordered the Kriega bits yesterday. I'll take a load of install pics and let you know how I get on.

5. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

6. Do the latest software update to 9.3.1 that update makes your iphone waterproof

• Like Like x 1
  7. This is true... Also, did you know that putting an iPhone in the microwave charges the battery haha!

8. Eh really? I'm on 9% and can't find my charger - could you advise me of what power rating and timer setting?