675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

watsen finally here at last

Discussion in 'General' started by Graham H675, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Graham H675

Graham H675

Well i got them today and looked forwared to fitting them this evening.

Evening came round and i got started thought won't take to long wife will be happy back for an early night...........
    Any how started at 8:30 finished at 10:30 why i here u say there only ment to take 10min to fit. Well if i still had std indicators on they would of but previous owner put flush mounts of his own in and cut the wiring so no stock connectors he also had wired the side lights to be indicators too. So i fitted the watsens in the holes and tested blimy there bright so the headlight indicators can now go back to side lights......... out with the soldering iron and a bmw x5 door loom cut out all the extra wiring and reconnect the side lights. Then how do i get round the stock connector being missing. Remove the old connector off the bike loom strip wire fold and solder push into conector nice fit for now till i can call my dealer and see if i can buy some stock connectors. So job done at last wife not happy i'm knackerd but it's done yippy...

BIG BOULTON i have your flush mounts and resistors waiting for u now

2. Graham H675

Graham H675

not yet as it was too dark will do some tommrrow

3. nice one Graham, fitted mine a few weeks back, they are bright buggers aint they. look smart too.

4. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Ideal! How long did you wait in the end? And did you have to pay more tax when they arrived?

Would love to see some shots. Plus PMed about the old set.

5. Graham H675

Graham H675