675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Watsen flush mount indicators

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Tweaks' started by Chris.P., Sep 11, 2009.

1. Chris.P.

Chris.P.

Hi this is my first post so excuse any spelling etc,I was wondering if anyone knew where you can buy watsen flush mount indicators from as i've seen a few pics and like the look of them?

2. Hi you need to look at watsendesign.com they are in Canada but provide great service and a quality product i`ve got them, can`t fault them. :D Ps welcome to the site I don`t post often but it is helpful!

3. Spunky

Spunky

Thanks for the post about the Watsen flush indicators. They look great on your bike (saw pics on your profile). I'm going to order some tonight. Did they take long to arrive from Canada?

4. I went over and picked them up my sister-in-law lives in Toronto so she got them for me,I have emailed them and they are very helpful.

5. Spunky

Spunky

Bit extreme marrying a Canadian to cut down on delivery costs!

6. Definitely the way to go by having a contact over t'other side. I bought them from Watsens site at a sensible price. By the time HM Taxes got paid and the thieving Post Office charged me £14 for collecting said tax it came to about £85!!
    Moral here is if you can't get a US / Canadien contact to buy and ship them, club together and put in a larger order...........split the cost. ;)

7. They are well worth it, however you get your hands on them...look great and easy to fit too.

8. si675

si675

hello

Nice indicators think im going to get me a set,also what make was the rear ones and were they easy to fit did you need relays for both sets.

cheers

9. I used Triumphs 'later' arrow type for the rear. The Watsens are as easy as replacing normal indicators. No relays required but make sure you don't try and shorten the connection wires. These form an integral part of the resistence to ensure the correct rate is applied. Otherwise you'll need to include additional resistors.

10. Spunky

Spunky

I finally ordered received and put on today some Watsen Indicators. It's pretty easy to mount them and took about 1/2 an hour. They look good quality and the flash rate is the same as before. I'll try and post a picture for anyone who is thinking about using them.

[​IMG]

11. Spunky

Spunky

Here's a close up picture.

[​IMG]

12. Delivery can take some time but well worth the wait, I ordered my set end of Dec got them mid Feb. Easy to fit, flash same rate & bright so easy to see.

13. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

I'd be interested mate, and how much they worked out to in £ etc

Thanks cherry popped too
    [​IMG]

14. I could be interested in some as a group buy Steff.

Depending on £ of course

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone let hazza know of this turns into a group buy I know she wants these as well

16. Me too they look amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the proton ones are nicer / brighter :D

18. fkkr1s

fkkr1s Moderator Staff Member

I love mine. Nice and bright and simple to fit. Just be ready for at least a 4 week wait.
    [​IMG]

19. great looking bike, tastefully done!

is that a camera i see under the nose cone?

Andy