675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

watsen side repeters

Discussion in 'General' started by Graham H675, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Graham H675

Graham H675

was thinking of trying to do a deal with the guys in canada about these's and buy a few in one hit to see if we could get a discounted price and reduced shipping also try and get marked as a gift to reduce chance of import tax!!!! so what do u say let me know the numbers an i'll see if anything can be done!!!???!!!

I'm down for 1 pair

2. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi Graham been there done that, no way will they mark the parcel with gift as it costs £15-60 on import tax per set and not interested unless 25 units or more are bought on reducing the price.

Good luck in trying though. I have a set on route to replace the one I killed...... :?

So got a spare if anything goes wrong, top tip do not take the exess caable as it needs to be kept cool just tuck it in behing lower pannel. Any problems give me a shout.

Cheers
    Jap

3. i'd be down for a set too m8 ( if poss ), let me know how you get on cos i was just on the verge of ordering a set anyway.

4. appx £60 a set inc airmail postage, or you can pay an extra £16 appx for courier delivery.

5. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

£126 is nearer the mark all in :eek:

6. and do they do them in tornado red?

7. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

ouch - sods law it's the 2nd set for ya! :p worth every penny though - if everyone can get it cheaper even the better! :)

8. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

$143 Canadian Dollars plus post plus import tax.......