675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Welcoming Commitee Inaugural SW Meet

Discussion in 'General' started by Admiral Nelson, May 9, 2009.

1. Admiral Nelson

Admiral Nelson

Picked up my 675 from GT Motorcycles Plymouth today and was met by Nige and BigBoulton :D

Went for a bit of a ride and stopped for coffee. Posh pub just outside Totnes. 2 coffees and 1 tea - came to £6.75 Can you believe it :lol: Went outside an discover the bikes plate were 07, 08, 09 :eek:

Thanks guys - great to meet you today and let get a proper ride out organised soon.

Kev

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. good to meet you too kev, the run in is done now so ill be able to keep up next time out :lol: am free most weekends so give us a nod when you want to go waste some more petrol :D
    we may even be able to convince daytony to meet us, theres a lovely road between bude and camelford and i have a mate down that way so we can scrounge a cuppa

3. Yes, I'm up for meeting up sometime. I do occasionly go up to Bude for a ride,so know the road. You want to try the bit between Camelford & Wadebridge! It awsome,it follows the River Allen valley until you rise up for St.Kew Highway,well worth the ride. Got me thinking about doing it,now! I have a mate just outside Wadebridge who should be good for a cuppa. May have to bring my Fazer 600 riding son with me though!

4. Admiral Nelson

Admiral Nelson

Just suggest a date. I am free most of the time.

Kev

5. I'm usually free most weekend. Set a date and I'll be there!

6. how about next saturday or sunday depending on the weather, we can meet daytony and his son en route...

7. Admiral Nelson

Admiral Nelson

8. The Fridge

The Fridge

BLIMEY HOW MUCH for 3 drinks?!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    nice u were met by Nige and BB.
    good photo's of all 3 together.

when 4 of us met at Squires, Chickenstrip, Stu, Jean and i, our 675's were 06, 07, 08 and 09 plates.
    good to see a few together.

happy 675ing

9. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Bike looks fantastic. I especially like the colour :D . Nice pics - but who invited that black thing, it spoils the symmetry :lol:

10. a rose amid two thorns :lol:

11. The Fridge

The Fridge

...the icing on the cake!

12. Admiral Nelson

Admiral Nelson

Eh we're proper posh down here you know! Cafetieres, tea pots, silver tray and cups and saucers :D

They even had candles lt for us on the tables (which were very useful when the power went lol...)

13. I could meet you guys at Tesco in Launceston, just till me a time I'll be there. Then the symmetry will be restored,two black & two graphite! Just a shame it another 07 plate!

14. ill bring some black tape, we can change yours or kevs to 06 :lol:

15. Admiral Nelson

Admiral Nelson

Only if we see a camera van lol...

16. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

I'll be up for the meet. Would prob prefer Sunday but I'll leave the choices to you guys. Away all week so will have to catch up with plans on Friday.

17. With my experience with camera vans, that might not be a bad idea. Saw one on the Sticker by-pass on Saturday with the camera facing me. Couldn't resist the temptation to flick the v's at him! I hope the Mille going the other way got the message & didn't get caught! I hate paying tax at the best of times, but being taxed for being a few MPH over the limit takes the biscuit! Safety my arse! Strange how they're always on a nice straight open piece of road!

18. hi guys, we still up for a bit of petrol wasting tomorrow

19. Admiral Nelson

Admiral Nelson

Very possibly. The weather is not looking great either day.

20. Rowly

Rowly

And I thought we up north got all the shit weather :(