675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

what a day

Discussion in 'General' started by Graham H675, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Graham H675

Graham H675

get up at eight thirty to get out on bike by nine thirty all on secdule go to ryker get a burger and a shake busy already meet up with a few others then off to newlands corner (dam caravans ruied the ride) then as a last miniute diesision with the lads off down to bogner for a drink and then a quick ride back. with all the A and Broad riding i've managed to strink my chicken strips but still got a little to go. got back at just gone 3pm lol wife not happy lol but i am lol covered just under 150miles

2. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

You selfish git :lol:

Your wife sounds like mine, I get it in the neck if I'm 10 mins late :roll: I've resorted to texting, so there's no argument :lol:

I couldn't go out for long today on account of the Spanish kids stopping with us, but I coulda stopped out longer as they didn't get up until 2pm!!!!!! They went to London yesterday - who'd go all that way to bloody London just for a day - and when I fetched them from the train station at 9pm last evening it was all they could do to drag one foot in front of the other.