675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

what have you spotted on the road ?

Discussion in 'General' started by andysjt, Oct 16, 2009.

1. andysjt

andysjt

people make me wonder sometimes
    just thought I would tell you about the Muppet that followed me home from work today , noticed him in my rear view because he was way too close to my bumper . as he past me to turn right at the island I had a good look at him and I had to smile , a twenty stone bloke on a tiny moped , no gloves , a full face helmet that looked like it had been used every day since 1970 with no visor , he was also wearing plastic sandals with no socks ,in October ?
    but the best bit was he stopped at the island when nothing was coming ,then pulled out moments later right in front of a van .....what a Nob

also last week spotted an old Honda ,two up ,bloke & a lady she had a short skirt on with bare legs , remember thinking..... that gona hurt if you come unstuck

2. was she goodlooking?

3. andysjt

andysjt

no she was r/a/f

4. Haha lol should have got a pic! I saw a guy last year wearing nothin but helmet shorts an flip flops on a pan, skin an cheese grator come to mind!