675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

who likes the 09 special ed then

Discussion in 'General' started by AcB46, May 1, 2009.

1. AcB46

AcB46

[​IMG] :shock: :shock:

who likes it then, im 50/50 a moment gona have to see one in person first :? :?

2. kingfixer

kingfixer

When is this out !! :D :D

3. Rowly

Rowly

Now that looks the dogs bits for sure ;) :cool: when Ed views that he'll be masterbiking
    all over the place until he gets one :lol:

4. kingfixer

kingfixer

Even as good as black & gold Rowly !! :D :D

5. Rowly

Rowly

I would have to see it in the flesh to be convinced of that Kingkfixer :?:

6. AcB46

AcB46

there some details on triumphs uk site

7. Rowly

Rowly

Just been on can't see it AcB46? have you got a link? Cheers Rowly ;)

8. I like that.
    I like that a lot.
    That's almost as good as RED!!!!!!

9. AcB46

AcB46

10. now THAT i like, bastards could have brought it out a month ago before i got mine

11. Rowly

Rowly

I can see a chopping in coming your way Nige :?: :lol:

12. kingfixer

kingfixer

The more i look at it the better it gets !! :D :D

13. nope, my wife says its "70's cheese " and im not allowed to get one....no taste some people :D dont tell her i said that

14. The Fridge

The Fridge

i say take the trousers off her Nige :D :lol: :lol:

15. Graham H675

Graham H675

love it love it love it as i said in colour post would look the tits in white and so it dose i want one must pop to local dealer lol

16. First impressions :eek: but perhaps it will grow on me unlike the 2009 R1 in White with the Red Frame & Swing Arm that looks like Yamaha ran out of Black paint and could only get Red Oxide Primer :lol:

Midgeman

17. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Oi you cheeky git :lol: I like masterbiking and try to do it every day but what I do in the privacy of my own home is my business :D

1. Deffo not with the dog's bits :eek: , we ain't got a dog, and the cat - er no :eek:
    2. Not even aroused let alone excited :lol:
    3. It don't rub off on me :oops:

It's 'orrible. White is for poofs and southerners. You'd be forever cleaning the damn thing. And that tasteful blue frame, oh yes, gin drinkers only need apply :D

18. Hmmm hopefully its actually white and not a pearl/silver colour. The blue band behind Daytona spoils it in my view.

good to be different though. At least Mr.Sunday driver will see you coming. :evil:

19. would that be poofs and southerners as seperate entities or are you saying that all southerners are poofs or all poofs are southerners, :D :D i dont drink gin though :D

20. Consulting the dictionary it says - The words 'poofs' and 'southerners' are totally interchangable and can also be replaced with the more decriptive ' shandy drinking lady boys' where appropriate. :D

Of course 'Northern Monkey' and 'knuckle draggers' are also listed againts the more equatorialy remote ;)