675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Who's off to the London Bike Show then?

Discussion in 'General' started by Craig, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Craig

Craig

Administrator Staff Member

2. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Come on the Nothern Crew Anyone Up for a Blast down the A1 to the Smoke? ;)

Sure Craig could but a few of us up :lol: :lol: :lol: What do you say :ugeek:

3. i'll probably be there on Sunday with some lads from another forum, will be setting off from the Ace Cafe first for the protest ride though.

4. andysjt

andysjt

a couple of us are going down on friday ,neve been before so looking forward to it ,

5. Craig

Craig

LOL, would happily if I had the space :D :lol:

Take lot's of dosh ;p

Yeah I'm of on Sunday as well, whats this about a protest ride?

6. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Protest Ride :?:

Spill the Bean's :roll:

Fancy a blast down on Sunday Stu & Jean ;)

Could be a laugh :lol:

Need some saddle bags for the Trip oh and a Tank bag :ugeek:

7. here's a link from MCN, i was going to put the link from the Ace Cafe but their website seems to be down thismorning.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/ ... s-protest/

anyway, basically they are going to bring in Motorcycle parking fees in the city of Westminster...... which may not worry most of you guys at the moment, but if they get away with it , it WILL spread. Look at what's going on with congetion charges.

8. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Move to Manchester Mate ;) We've just voted and won :lol: ............... Told them to Stuff there Charges :D

9. Craig

Craig

London charges are getting silly. When Livingstone was in power it got to the point where they were going to extend the congestion charge to the town I lived in, which is in the London zone but on the outer edge. Thankfully Boris halted that plan when he came into power, with a bit of luck this wont go through and I support everyone on that protest. As it is, it's bad enough riding into London let alone parking.