675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Who's up for a North West Club Meet?

Discussion in 'Meets' started by Jap_Sti_3, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi Folk's well its -6* and I've just had a thought,

Who's up for a North West Club Meet? :?:

With or without our Glorious 675's How do you all fancy it, Looking at the membership list I think would could get together for a beer, chat, and a laugh. What does everyone think :?:

Discuss future Meets, National Ride Outs & Lake District Blasts... I know some Great Hidden Gems ;) Sure everyone else will do to.

Over to everyone for idea's on location, day/date & time :?:

I'm just off the M62 Hollingworth Lake, But there is a cracking Biker Bar in Todmorden 25 minutes away called D's :evil: :evil: :evil: Top stop with car park just for bikes.

Just to clarify EVERYONE is welcome, just with the weather and locations I just thought North West Memembers could come together, but everyone is welcome.

2. Stu

Stu

I'm up for a meet when me and the missus get our 675's back. Mine's in for a faulty alarm so I'm on a Bonnie at the mo and the missus got knocked off hers so she's on a banit which she hates. I'm about 20 miles from Squires Cafe AKA Milk Bar if you are ever over the right side of the Pennines :)

3. I'm up for it! I'm between the M6 and M61, near Preston.

4. Stu

Stu

My bike is back today hopefully as I couldn't get the bonnie to start. The insurance assessor has said yes to fixing the wifes bike so we'll both be on 675s again soon :)

We just need to wait for some warmer weather now. Anything above 10degC would be good :p

5. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Looking Good Folks,

As for the temp +1 does me :cool:

Now we have Leeds, Wardle & Preston........... mmmmm.......mmmmmm....... :?: Thinking!!!

Nope still do not know where the middle is :lol:

Can't wait to put a face to the names ;) 2 675's Now Come On Stu, I'm Jealous already :oops:

Any more for any more :?: :?: :?: Come on Mechanic & Chickenstrip & Jimjam39 What do you think you all up for it :?:

See Ya all soon I hope. Stu when will you have bothe bikes on the road :?:

6. Stu

Stu

I've got mine back and the insurance assessor has given the go ahead to fix the wife's.

7. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Just come back from having a ride over to "Squires" !!! Could I find it in the dark and the Fog :?: Could I heck as like :(

Mind the blast out was great exept for getting "Gritted" twice at 75 mile an hour...............after slowing down :twisted: :twisted:

Stu You'll just have to show me the way. Meet at Sainsburies petrol station M1 Leeds North Turning :?

Three hours out tank and a half of Juice............... Top Blast :D :D :D +4* What more could you ask. Need to Jet wash the "Beats" ASAP it's more White than Black.......................... :eek:

8. Thaibite

Thaibite

Oy Jap_Sti_3, one of them there 675's is mine :)

We just need my bike back now then we can come out and play. Mind you if we can go out in the dark I might even come out on the Bandit :oops: We'll show you where Squires is too, no idea where the feck Sainsburies petrol station M1 Leeds North turning is but I'm sure Stu will. I don't do directions very well, I recomend you don't put me up front :D

Jean

9. Stu

Stu

Anytime, my number is in the mods area. Sundays are best for the number of bikes. There is a large bike accessory shop there too. In season the place is mobbed on Wednesday nights and Sundays. I'm not sure of the petrol station you mention. Is it on the A1(M) or on the M1? is it Woolley Edge?

10. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi Stu, I came across M62 up the M1 and turned off Leeds North and Saisbury car park is over the second round about on your left just after KFC. No real idea as I do not know Leeds at all.

Greta ride out in the middle of no where thow. Pitch Black and Gritted everywere but 4*+ well warm :lol:

Will see what's happening Sunday and come back to you, realy want to see the pub in day light ;)

11. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

12. Stu

Stu

Yep. I know exactly where you mean now. The area is Colton and there is a Texaco garage over the road. It's just off the A1 M1 link road. I thought you ment the petrol station was actually on the motorway. Even Jean knows where that one is :)

Maybe see you Sunday then and anyone else who's playing out.

13. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Oh My :? don't tell me your other half is called Jean Too!!!! :lol: Mine goes by the name Jeannie ;)
    Hope to see you Sunday then :D Best I get the Beast Cleaned.

Must say flew well tonight got really lightt heading over tops on M62............ Got board so had a play :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Just Tucked In and Headed Home :cool: so damn slippy thow :roll: